Why TFE for Storm Damage? Because TFE means A.C.T.I.O.N.
We use the same software that 90% of the insurance carriers use, this eliminates the hassling over money so we can get on with the
- TFE will determine the type of roof systems
- TFE will confirm extent of wear, age, and installation issues
- TFE will confirm type of damage to the existing roof(s) and property
- TFE will give you our opinion if there is enough damage to file a claim
Complete a Scope of work
- TFE will come up with an estimate.
- TFE will produce a scope of work to complete repairs and restoration.
- YOU may submit our scope of work to your insurance company for approval
- TFE will meet with Adjuster to agree on scope of work to repair damages
- TFE will serve as the General Contractor and manage the construction process.
Initiation of Work
- TFE will agree with YOU on what work you want performed
On your Schedule
- TFE will work with with YOU to schedule project hours, days, staging and job times.
- TFE will accommodate for unexpected events, weather or circumstances that may arise during the project
No items left undone
Roofing repair and replacement in Southlake, Trophy Club, Keller, Grapevine, Arlington, Fort Worth, Dallas, Grand Prairie, Plano, Frisco, Denton, Carrollton, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Wichita Falls, Amarillo, Odessa the DFW Metroplex and other far flung places in the southwest!